Landlord Services

As a landlord you should be aware that you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. Your legal duties apply to a wide range of accommodation occupied under a lease or licence, including (but not limited to):

  • Residential premises provided for rent by local authorities, housing associations, private sector landlords, co-operatives, hostels.
  • Rooms, let in bed-sit accommodation, private households, bed and breakfast accommodation and hotels.
  • Rented holiday accommodation such as chalets, cottages, flats, caravans and narrow boats on inland waterways.

Arranged a Landlord’s Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) for your rental property yet? Need a boiler service?

We can help with any of these services just give us a call for a friendly, yet still professional, reliable service.For a competitive quote call us. 07841585416